- Charts on selected symbols with STOPD Levels are posted
- Recap and outlook commentaries are added to some posts as demonstration of applying STOPD and classic Chart Reading Techniques in actively traded markets
- Share charts and screenshots in discussion
- To participate in outlook discussion sign up for FREE
End-of-day trader / swing trader looking for useful analysis beyond daytrading? Take a look at our proprietary Weekly Cycle Projection.
Note: Site revision in progress, weekly commentaries will be changed into a different format in coming weeks. Weekly chart updates with STOPD levels will continue until new format is ready.
Quick Access to Weekly Outlook Over Last 3 Months
2019 Jan 14 – 2019 Jan 18
2018 Jan 8 – 2018 Jan 12
2018 Dec 31 – 2019 Jan 4
2018 Dec 24 – 2018 Dec 28
2018 Dec 17 – 2018 Dec 21
2018 Dec 10 – 2018 Dec 14
2018 Dec 3 – 2018 Dec 7
2018 Nov 26 – 2018 Nov 30
2018 Nov 19 – 2018 Nov 23
2018 Nov 12 – 2018 Nov 16
2018 Nov 5 – 2018 Nov 9
2018 Oct 29 – 2018 Nov 2
2018 Oct 22 – 2018 Oct 26
2018 Oct 15 – 2018 Oct 19
2018 Oct 8 – 2018 Oct 12
Each symbol has its weekly STOPD levels drawn on the chart,
- Thick blue lines show the range of the week they are drawn on
- Thin blue lines are the midpoint of the weeks
- Thick orange lines are 100% expansion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin orange lines are the midpoints between thick orange lines and the thick blue lines
- Thick red lines are 200% exapnsion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin red lines are midpoints between the thick red lines and the thick orange lines
The last 2 weeks on each chart has the weekly STOPD levels labelled,
- The week just finished has its labels in blue. B-0 is the midpoint of the week. B+1 is the high of the week. B-1 is the low of the week. B-2 is the 50% downside expansion of the week.
- The prior week has its labels in yellow. Y-0 is the midpoint of that week. Y+1 is the high of the week and so forth.
Following is an example chart showing the forex pair USDJPY in 4-hour resolution.
Related research and articles on using STOPD weekly price levels.
Euro Dollar Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
British Pound Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
More research articles available in our Latest Articles section.