- Charts on selected symbols with STOPD Levels are posted
- Recap and outlook commentaries are added to some posts as demonstration of applying STOPD and classic Chart Reading Techniques in actively traded markets
- Share charts and screenshots in discussion
- To participate in outlook discussion sign up for FREE
End-of-day trader / swing trader looking for useful analysis beyond daytrading? Take a look at our proprietary Weekly Cycle Projection.
Note: Site revision in progress, weekly commentaries will be changed into a different format in coming weeks. Weekly chart updates with STOPD levels will continue until new format is ready.
Quick Access to Weekly Outlook Over Last 3 Months
2021 Oct 25 – 2021 Oct 29
2021 Oct 18 – 2021 Oct 22
2021 Oct 11 – 2021 Oct 15
2021 Oct 4 – 2021 Oct 8
2021 Sep 27 – 2021 Oct 1
2021 Sep 13 – 2021 Sep 17
2021 Sep 6 – 2021 Sep 10
2021 Aug 30 – 2021 Sep 3
2021 Aug 9 – 2021 Aug 13
2021 Aug 2 – 2021 Aug 6
2021 Jul 26 – 2021 Jul 30
2021 Jul 19 – 2021 Jul 23
2021 Jul 12 – 2021 Jul 16
2021 Jul 5 – 2021 Jul 9
2021 Jun 28 – 2021 Jul 2
Each symbol has its weekly STOPD levels drawn on the chart,
- Thick blue lines show the range of the week they are drawn on
- Thin blue lines are the midpoint of the weeks
- Thick orange lines are 100% expansion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin orange lines are the midpoints between thick orange lines and the thick blue lines
- Thick red lines are 200% exapnsion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin red lines are midpoints between the thick red lines and the thick orange lines
The last 2 weeks on each chart has the weekly STOPD levels labelled,
- The week just finished has its labels in blue. B-0 is the midpoint of the week. B+1 is the high of the week. B-1 is the low of the week. B-2 is the 50% downside expansion of the week.
- The prior week has its labels in yellow. Y-0 is the midpoint of that week. Y+1 is the high of the week and so forth.
Following is an example chart showing the forex pair USDJPY in 4-hour resolution.
Related research and articles on using STOPD weekly price levels.
Euro Dollar Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
British Pound Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
More research articles available in our Latest Articles section.